Custom Search

Digital ROC and SHO

I have been testing out the Digital ROC and SHO plugins. Although
they look good, I wonder if they do much more (or better) than using
curves can accomplish on their own, and quicker? Has anyone anything
that they just couldn't do without those plugins? I am using PS6
for the moment.

The slide that I scanned to test had a green cast and poor shadow
detail, but I found that my own curves adjustments did almost a better
job than the plugins. I certainly got better detail in the shadow
areas by curves adjustments.

Ellie

Steven Kennard
Innovative Imaging Studio