Custom Search

Re: Labeling bottles

I've used some transparent plastic labels designed for a laser printer,
which fuse the toner to the plastic.  These have been used in
environments requiring immersion in hot soapy water and survived well.
But I don't know how well they would stick to the squeeze bottles, or if
the adhesive is vulnerable to the solvents within the product you are
using.  The other option might be to laminate something like an inkjet
or laser printed output on paper on small labels, using a thin laminate
(2 or 3 mil) and then adhere it with some quality wide transparent tape.

Lastly, you might find a permanent marker that will not bleed with the
chemicals.  In general paints tend to crack of or not adhere on that
type of flexible plastic, and you end up with a hand full of paint
chips.  Latex paint usually can't handle adhering to anything that is
non-porous and gets wet and flexed.

Art