From: Steven Kennard [mailto:Steven@InnovativeImagingStudio.com]
Sent: Friday, May 03, 2002 9:51 PM
To: scan@leben.com
Subject: Digital SHO error

I have downloaded and am trying out both the
Digital ROC and Digital SHO, specially after
reading things on this list.

I am very impressed with the ROC. I am having a
problem when trying to apply the SHO to the
same image, though:

On trying to apply it to a 31 MB file, the message
comes up:

Internal Error. Image max is <= image min

and no window opens up, nothing is applied
(though the history shows it as if applied).I am
using Photoshop 6 on XP.

Anyone any ideas?

Ellie

Steven Kennard