RE: The Creator----please take the unrelated chatter offlist

No, there isnothing wrong with that picture; it is perfectly normal.  I
always find that I am deleting and not reading a certain percentage of posts
on all the lists I belong to.  Not everything is of interest to everyone. If
the content of the chatter offends you, that is one thing; but if it just
does not interest you, that is a completely different thing which you have
to remedy by means of your own actions (i.e., deteting the posts that you
find a waste of time for yourself.

-