Custom Search

Past Time To End This Thread (WAS: RE: The Creator)

If  this continues..I'm out of here.

Harvey Ferdschneider
partner, sKID Photography, NYC

***********************************

People, it is way past time to end this thread, we're in danger of running
off folks in general and also those who have been in the past valuable
resources to this list.

There aren't a lot of list members anyway and we can ill afford to lose any.
Also, there are a few new members showing up and I don't want them thinking
we're a bunch of idiots.

It's one thing to get out in left field every now and then and I have no
problem with that. Off-topic messages have their place and are common to
almost any list. They break the monotony, provide a chuckle or helpful
information not strictly related to the list. There is nothing wrong with a
little fun every now and then. But this isn't fun and ceased to be, if it
ever was, after the first couple of posts.

But this has gotten so far out in left field that it is way over the fence.
Time to get back in the ballpark. Thank you.

Warmest Regards,
Carl Grohs, Jr.    Design Directions    Eden, NC

Good scan info site:
www.scantips.com
List archives: