Custom Search

Re: Proposal for Scanner Comparison

Hi,

        Certainly you are right that are many $99 to $300 amateur or document
copying scanner users who are not frustrated at all about the limitations of
their equipment.  Yet you are incorrect that there are more complacently scanner
satisfied professionals than those seeking better scan quality.
      It seems that a forum like this one has participants who are sincerely
interested in how to obtain digitization / scanning that is as good as their
film or the original media being scanned.   Whether it's technique, choice of
equipment or the limitations of the equipment owned those who frequent this
forum generally want to know.
      I have personally meet many thousands of dissatisfied professional scanner
owners seeking solutions that could perform to their requirements.  I have also
helped many of them.  I personally am also planning now on a new web site where
over 40 scanner comparisons , with objective benchmarks will be online for
people to see first hand what they do versus the marketing claims.

Phil Lippincott
www.aztek.com