Custom Search

Re: Photoshop 7 & Perfection 1200 Photo

on 04/27/02 3:31 PM, Michael Edwards at medwards@chartermi.net wrote:

> Can I launch Epson Twain directly from the Import menu in Photoshop 7, and,
> if so, will it fire up my Epson Perfection 1200 scanner using Classic Mode?

Michael,

 I¹m using OS X with an Epson Perfection 1650 and I run the scanner off
PShop 6 in Classic. When I loaded PShop 7, the twain was not recognized in
the 7 import menu.

When I run PShop 6 in classic, I can see it there. It appears that I'll have
to keep 6 to run the scanner until a 7 or Os X working twain plug in is
available.

Aloha,
Rick Louche Jr.