Custom Search

Re: Questions about Genuine Fractals (rafe)

On 26 Apr 2002 at 10:49, byard pidgeon wrote:

> Oh, thanks a bunch, Rafe...I'm trying to learn what others know about this
> product, and you won't tell...how about if I bribe you with a Snickers???

I'm not usually this reticent.  Chances are you can find
my comments on this matter in the archives.  In any case,
"the pictures tell the story," IMHO.

I don't have any insider info here -- just what I gathered
from experimenting with the demo download.

Hint:  A full version of GF came for free with my LS-8000,
but I've never installed it.

rafe b.