Re: Epson 2450

Hi Andrew,

I think you should indicate the name of the manufacturer (and the model)
publicly.  I certainly would like to know which company would make sure
a silly decision, since, as I stated before, glass is just a cheaper and
much more logical choice.  If you won't mention it in public, I'd like
to know via private email.  If you don't want anyone knowing, I'll keep
it confidential.

But, I don't see any reason why a "material fact" (excuse the pun) needs
to be hidden.  Is this company still making flatbed scanners?

-