Custom Search

Re: SS 120 focus problem solved

Simon:
1.  Please keep us (me) updated on any response / recommendations you
get from Polaroid or Silverfast in regards to the focusing issue.  I've
noticed decreased sharpness in the middle of the film (35mm) with increased
sharpness near the edges--I assume this is so because the film is closer
to the film holder at the edges.   But looking at the final prints--excellent
sharpness and thus pragmatically it's not that huge of an issue since
I use 35mm.

Thanks.  Harry Shin