Custom Search

Re: Scanning an illustration...

Two typos to fix in my reply of early this morning...

A.G. was supposed to read A.D. (Art Director) in both places.

I've been in the midst of writing our provinces' Attorney General about
massive cuts to the legal aid system in British Columbia and the closing
of 26 courthouses, and that abbreviation was on my mind.

And the other:

Wide carriage inkjet printer was what I meant, not wide carrier.

Art