Custom Search

Re: Scanning an illustration...

Tungsten film, 2 tungsten 3200K lights at 45 degrees to the
painting...that's the way to the most consistent results, and the way
professional copying is done with hot lights.

Otherwise, if you have an electronic flash copy setup, you can use daylight
film IF your flash units are the right color temp...some are, many aren't.

Tungsten film/3200K lights are used because, even if it's archaic, it is all
balanced to work together to produce accurate color.