Custom Search

Can anyone help me? (OT)

Everybody:

I was one of the last people to purchase the Polaroid Sprintscan 4000
scanner under the rebate program.  I submitted all the paperwork, but
never got the $200 rebate I was supposed to receive.  The paperwork was
sent in January, and now it's April.  At the time, I was in frequent
touch with David Hemingway, then still working for Polaroid, who assured
me that I had nothing to worry about.  Now he has retired.

Can anyone suggest a name or a department at Polaroid whom I can contact
about this?

Many thanks,

Lee