From: owner-scan@leben.com [mailto:owner-scan@leben.com]On Behalf Of
Scanlist@aol.com
Sent: Sunday, April 07, 2002 8:44 AM
To: scan@leben.com
Subject: Re: dust in my SS4000

In a message dated 4/7/2002 6:34:11 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
gsellani@accesscom.com writes:

I've cleaned mine out with canned air and later the scuba tank, but I never
noticed dust in the scans, just in the scanner. ;-) Anyway, dust does come
out of the scanner. If the canned air does any good is another story.

No matter what the current claims about the "canned air" doesn't do to the
environment, it is basically untrue. The formulas used are still detrimental
to the atmosphere, the just break down quicker, so they are somewhat better
than the older formulas. but not 100% earth friendly, as they'd like us to
believe.

Go with the scuba tank, or a small compressor with air filter/moisture trap.
Better for everything/everyone.

Doug Nobiletti