Custom Search

RE: "Pepper grain" (was Minolta Multi Pro)

Can the lack of pepper grain artifacts in the prints be a consequence that
the film is not perfect flat when held in the enlarger. I notice once in a
while I can get enough curvature in TMY that the grain is poorly focused at
the edges when scanned, in effect lowering the optical resolution.