Custom Search

Re: Grain aliasing: do some neg films suffer less than others?

I get a good price on Provia F, (I buy it in 10 roll lots and it comes
from 20 roll "master packages") but it still is several dollars ($2 or 3
CAN) more than the Sensia (also sold the same way).  I'd love to see a
version that sold at the same price as Sensia

Art