Custom Search

Re: What's Scanning?

From: Dennis Wolverton <dwolverton@proaxis.com>
Subject: Re: What's Scanning?

I recently subscribed and must say it's a hell of a list you folks have.

(snip)

Since I've only been in the profession since 1970, and have obviously
missed something, I have a question for the list's "experienced pros."
What the hell does global warming, socialized medicine, et al, have to
do with anything on the "appropriate topics" list?

*****************

Usually it is a hell of a good list, I really don't know what has gotten
into some of the folks here lately. This whole thing started with someone
wanting to know what VAT is and then went ballistic from there.

It is not uncommon for a list to get somewhat off in left field, it kinda'
breaks the monotony and adds a little bit of levity. But this ain't funny
and it has gotten way past left field, it's out of the ballpark by a long
shot.

This list is better than this, time to kiss and make up.

Warmest Regards,
Carl Grohs, Jr.    Design Directions    Eden, NC

Good scan info site:
www.scantips.com
List archives: