Custom Search

Re: Epson 2450 ...

My 2450 came with a copy of silverfast le. Is it better than the epson twain
software. I know silverfast full version is very expensive & I would not
upgrade. Mostly I will be scanning family photos & using it for color
management with profiler plus. I must be able to scan without any color
management.

Thanks,
Jan