From: "Charlie" <cjh@iquest.net>
To: <scan@leben.com>
Sent: Sunday, March 31, 2002 2:02 PM
Subject: Re: VAT OT

:   Why in the world can this not be sent PRIVATELY !  This and MANY of your
: posts are blatently against list rules and you know it !  Why can't you
: understand that this is not a 'chat' line for anything you might feel
: compelled to say?  Those interested should join another e-list that
: encourages this and the other topics of your interest.
:
: Come on Mitch,  I know you're out there and I hate to invoke your name,
but
: enough is enough !
:
: Charlie