Custom Search

RE: What's Scanning?

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-scan@leben.com [mailto:owner-scan@leben.com] On Behalf Of
Dennis Wolverton
Sent: Saturday, March 30, 2002 11:31 PM
To: scan@leben.com
Subject: Re: What's Scanning?

I recently subscribed and must say it's a hell of a list you folks have.
.  .  .
Since I've only been in the profession since 1970, and have obviously
missed something, I have a question for the list's "experienced pros."
What the hell does global warming, socialized medicine, et al, have to
do with anything on the "appropriate topics" list?

Global warming is directly related to color temperature.

Socialized medicine is key to understanding cloning and healing tools,
and explaining how to minimize or treat fungus, scratches and other
defects in materials to be processed.

"et al" would appear to be a typo for "metal", which is the preferred
material for negative strip holders.

Stick around for a while.  You'll be amazed at what you can find here.

Joel Rittvo