Re: Dust and plasticiser haze

Having lurked here for a few weeks, I finally feel qualified to add something to the question about cleaning the plastic haze from scanner glass.  Having been involved with Corvette restoration and showing Corvettes for many years, I can honestly say that the ONLY product I've found that removes plastic haze completely and without streaking, etc. is available from Harmon Auto Glass.  Just find your local Harmon store and purchase their window cleaning foam in a can.  I use it with an old cotton diaper, one without seams.  Perfect results every time.

Gary Thurlow