Custom Search

Re: Dust and plasticiser haze

Art,

Where and how did you find someone who was able to clean off
the plasticizer haze without getting more dirt on the glass than
was there previously? The Epson Authorized tech that worked on
my new scanner made a mild dust problem into a bad dust-and-Windex-smear
problem. Please let me/us know who and where the competent people
you have used are, for future reference.

Thanks (and sorry for being so obsessive on this topic; I'm waiting
to receive yet another Epson 2450 as I write).

- David