Custom Search

Print ads

If I am doing a print ad for a magazine - and I have a chrome from a
photographer.
How do I get that scanned to use as actual artwork in my ad? Do I ahve to
hrie some company that has a drum scanner?
Also  -how do I do it if I use an oil painting illustration?
Thanks!!!
Please help!
-Ceejay3@aol.com