Custom Search

Re: Kodak Tech Pan Scans

Jim,
I have been thinking about your post and wonder if scanning your Tech Pan negs as
b/w rather than color would make a difference.  I suggest you try VueScan -- you
can do so with an unlimited FREE trial.  If you like it, your $40 gets rid of the
grid in the picture, but you get a full-use piece of software in the trial copy.
If you would like, I'd be glad to take a look at your scanned image.  Can you
turn it into a jpeg without compression and send it to me?
Regards,  Bill