Custom Search

RE: scanning negs vs slides now: inkjet vs photo prints

Well, as is always the case with digital, eventually the dots will get small
enough that even you will be satisfied. Don't expect many major advances in
chemical print technology in the same period, however.

--

Ciao,               Paul D. DeRocco