RE: VueScan to Photoshop (wish I could get it to work)

Title: RE: VueScan to Photoshop (wish I could get it to work)
At 1:03 AM -0500 1/26/02, Julian Vrieslander wrote:
"Donald Schiemann" <DSCHIEMANN@prodigy.net> wrote:

>When I hit the Scan button in VueScan, the image automatically opens in
>Photoshop...which is acceptable.  But I can't figure out why!  Where did I
>specify this output?

I have the opposite problem, using VueScan 7.4.2 and 7.5b3 (both on Mac
OS 9).  I cannot get VueScan to automatically launch my saved scans in
Photoshop.  I have "External viewer" enabled, and "Viewer" set to
Photoshop.  My scans are saved to tif files with the correct file type
data.  They have the right icon, and open Photoshop when I double-click
them.  But VueScan does not automatically open them when they are saved.

Delete all Photoshop files and applications including Preferences, & then re-install Photoshop from scratch. You
must do this from the original Photoshop disc & not just transfer the Photoshop program from another source such as a Zip disc etc.
Your Mac is not recognizing Photoshop as an application for some reason.

Neil