RE: VueScan to Photoshop

I don't have my film scanner connected at the moment so I can't test this
theory, but I suspect in the "prefs" tab you checked the "external viewer"
box then entered the address of photoshop in the data box next to "viewer".

I just sent the image to a cheesy fast loading viewer, but I suppose you
could send it to photoshop depending on your personal workflow.

-