RE: Microtek 4600 Scanwizard crashes PC...

To those who took the time to respond, I thank you and an update.

Latest version of the Scanwizard didn't work.

People I bought the scanner from say it is the Anti Virus software.  Had
turned this off at installation.  Turned off everthing I could that was
running in the background and uninstalled Virus software and Nortons Systems
works and a couple of other programmes and it still did it.  Downloaded
latest drivers for the Graphics Card, that didn't work too.

It was suggested I reformat the hard drive and reinstall W98 SE.  Very
frustrating.

Geoff Wise
geoff@wises.com.au
Wise's Wilderness
http://www.wises.com.au
Mobile Phone:  + 61 0412 237307

"An idea, became an interest and is now an obsession - a bushwalker turned
photographer"

-