Sprintscan customercomments

I just received the below comments from a Polaroid customer who recently
purchased a Sprintscan 4000. There have been questions on list regarding
scanning performance on Kodachrome slides and this testimonial speaks to
that. The original reason the customer contacted Polaroid was to enquire
about his rebate.:-)

"My timing is off... had I gone downstairs to throw out the trash earlier I
would have found Polaroid's rebate check in my mailbox.
I think I speak for many when I tell you how much I have enjoyed the
Sprintscan. I worked in printing (prepress) and have been a photographer for
45 years. I have just finished scanning 3,000 35mm slides and archiving
these to CD's. Your film scanner has worked beautifully and without error
this past 6 weeks. These slides included many very dense and difficult
Kodachromes of the 70's and 80's."

Regards
David

-