Re: Flatbed for contact sheets?

I'm using a Umax 1200S and trans adapter to make contact sheets of 35mm
negs.
Works fine...I use the resulting files to make low res "sketches" for my
high res collages, and also burn onto CD with the high res files of the
individual negs.

Yes, you can use such a setup for higher res files of your medium format
negs/slides, but you're not going to even come near the quality you'd get
from a film scanner.

-