Re: Scan-Digest V2000 #1037

LS4000 vs SS4000  I own both of these scanners.  I was very pleased with
the SS4000 until I bought the Nikon.  I was blown away by how superior
the
scans from the Nikon were compared to those from the Polaroid.  I don't
know where they got their data but the Nikon with a reported Dmax of 4.2
is far
superior to the Polaroid with a Dmax of 3.4.  I imagine that is why
Polaroid came out with one with a Dmax of 4.2

-