Re: HP 6200C Problem

My 6200 does pretty much the same thing, although not as often.  Mine
is in a Windows 98 system (where it has been for 2 or 3 years).  The
biggest source of errors seems to be the fact that I have to move it
in and out of a recess in the desk to use it.  When I get errors, I mostly
have to unplug it and plug it back in.  I'm using USB, and the USB
cable occasionally has to be unplugged and plugged back in as well.
In fact the USB connection has been intermittent since the day I got
it--but mostly when it is moved.  I've never tried the SCSI interface.
Anyway I can't be sure but my problems seem to be mostly due to
connections rather than software.

Gary Hunt <glh@datawav.net>

-