Re: Levels & Curves (Wilhelm)

My questions are, in areas which do not have abnormal ozone levels, does
the original 870/1270 inkset and paper mix degrade faster than Wilhem
suggests (I realize no one knows since it hasn't been 25 years) but do
all Epson 870 prints fade to orange rapidly, or only ones subjected to
ozone pollution?  Just how common is the problem (what percentage of the
world deals with excessive ozone levels in the atmosphere?)

Is it true that if the image is protected from ozone during the first
24-48 hours, the permanence even in ozone amplified environments, is
stable?

Art

-