Nikon Europe, impossible download

Hi;

for the last three or four days I have been trying to download the
new Nikon Scan 3.1.2 for Super Coolscan LS-2000, with no
success. The file is huge and Nikon Europe FTP server is one of the slowest I've
ever seen, even worse than Nikon's website.

Download stalls frequently and this MS server doesn't even
support the "resume" function. I have a DSL connection but I haven't been able to
pass 3kb/sec and never downloaded more than 20% of the file before timing out.

Question: has anybody being able to downbload the file - windows version,
nscan312wen.zip? Could it be possible to put it somewhere else on the web as a
"friendly download mirror"?

thanks and all the best for 2002

Massimo
-