Re: time to get digital camera?

> I wonder if this is a chicken/egg thing or if one can learn it.  What I
> mean is I wonder if people with good color perception tend to be
> attracted to jobs and avocations which require that or if one develops
> better color perception from working with color over years.

I am firmly convinced that those of use with color deficient vision
avoid or are driven out of the color heavy fields. None of us, if we
were graphic artists, would allow the silly red on black or black on red
lettering that is totally unreadable to us. Or any of the other things
things that are done in advertising that are opaque to us.

-