Re: color profiling

Yes, and Howard can at no expense other than a little time and energy
try a spectrophotometer-based profile for his favorite paper, ink,
and paper combination from Steve Upton at CHROMiX.com. If he likes
it, I think it's about $100. And so's the next one for another
combination. Etc. And he could like a lot of them before it got to
the point where he'd have a financial incentive to consider buying
for a few thousand dollars what he'd need to roll his own as well. Or
so it seems to me.

Sam

-