Re: color profiling

If you've been reading the list and/or archives you must have seen many posts on this subject. The prevailing opinion is that flatberd scanners are not adequate for creating good printer profiles, thus the need for a spectrophotometer. Using a film scanner with its ICC profile has no bearing on the fact that flatbed produced profiles are inadequate. Paul

-