RE: Windows XP and Nikon LS-2000-Adaptec ASPI driver warning for XP

On 16 Dec 2001 at 17:18, Larry Becker wrote:

> I had put in 3.1 first, took it out before I put in 3.1.2 and when I tried
> to install 3.1.2 it made me put 3.1 back in. MEGA SIGH!!!  What an ordeal!
> But all works, as well as my twain drivers. Way cool! Rafe, when you're
> right, you're right!

Glad it all worked out for you, Larry.
A tune to start your new week with.
-rafe b

i aint always right but i've never been wrong
seldom turns out the way it does in the song
once in a while you get shown the light
in the strangest of places if you look at it right

garcia/hunter, scarlet begonias

-