RE: Color Profiling

I'm interested in learning more about why those that have tried using
color profiling tools have had a hard time with them. Color management
is a topic that I will be covering in my current book. I'd be pleased if
I could exchanges some answers for some questions and problems.

You may choose to send your questions or comments to me off the list.

Thank you

Gregory Georges
Really Useful Content, Inc.
Chapel Hill, NC.
www.reallyusefulpage.com\50techniques

Author of 50 Fast Digital Photo Techniques
Digital Camera Solutions
Contributing Writer for eDigitalPhoto magazine

-