Re: MAG DTS 3060 will not work

Two other quick suggestions: Visioneer (who, might have actually made
the Mag scanner, as I recall they looked similar) produces a generic
software scanner driver/processor called "Paperport" which works with
many scanners, and it worked with NT 4.0 so it might work with Win 2k.

You might check out www.visioneer.com and see if they have anything to
say about it there.

Warning: Paperport might be more costly as a separate program than
buying a new scanner.

You might also try Vuescan, which has a free demo version at:

www.hamrick.com/vsm.html

although I'm not sure it exists in a WIN 2K form, or if the Mag will be
supported, but if it is just a rebadged scanner (likely) it might
recognize it automatically as another product.

Art

-