MAG DTS 3060 will not work

I sent the message below a few weeks ago and never got a reply.
This is for my grand daughters computer( She is 15 and starting in Art work)
We can not afford a new scanner for her but she would like to scan things
to pracice working in Corel Draw.
I have been reading the list with interest and I see most of you are really
high end scanners. I have learned a lot about scanning in the last few
weeks this way.
MAG INNOVISION is unresponsive to my Emails. Either they have gone out of
business or have no interest in supporting their products.
Maybe someone of you knows something that can help us. Anything?
Maybe the MAG Scanner was made by someone else that could help.

"I have a Mag DTS 3060 scanner which I want to run on Win2000 Pro.
The driver from Mag installs OK, but--------
The Scanoffix software that runs the scanner will not install on W2K pro.
Is there any other program that will run the scanner available?
Spotinc that made the program appears to be out of business.
There is no answer at the website given for them.
There is another program "Imagdock" that is mentioned on the Mag Drivers
page but I can not find it anywhere. If anyone has a copy of this I would
like to get it to try. Mag does not have it on their site.
Mag does not answer E mails about this problem.
Corel sees and identifies the scanner but it will not run it.
Comes up with an error message about checking connections and ECP,EPP.
These are all correct.
Any suggestions?
TIA
Sam "