RE: polaroid scan software

Mehrdad,
Thanks to some of the 35mm panoramic aficionados, particularly Chris
Springman from San Francisco, a scheme was developed t do 35mm panoramic on
the SS120 using the35mm strip film holder. He brought the holder to a
machine shop where they made the following modifications
* Removed the "ladder" cross pieces
* Added two notches to the front of the carrier (using the medium format
carrier as a template). This causes the carrier to be recognize as a medium
format carrier.
* Removed the 1/2 inch of material in the very front where the film rests. (
not sure if this is necessary)

The image is then scanned using the 6x7 option in the software. No firmware
or software modifications required.

Fore 6x17 panoramic several users I know of are scanning 6x9 frame one, 6x9
frame two which produces an overlapping image. These are brought into
Photoshop and merged. I am told it is easier THAN using stitching software.
We will be adding this ability into Insight 5.6

David