Profile decoding software!

Hi Paul,
   You requested a profile human readable ICM / ICC  inspection tool.  There
are a lot of ICC developers and development sites out there.  Some even have
shareware source code to help each other collaborate in development.  As my
company  Aztek is both a photo scanner and photo lab workflow management
developer, we have been participating with these folks for a long time.
   One of the interesting tools that addresses your request is the program
iccinspect   It's a shareware windows application that allows both decoding,
reading, and even gamut mapping of profiles.  I couldn't find the original web
site where I received this program from so I found it necessary to ZIP it and
attach it to the direct copy of this message that I am sending to you.  I know
many of  the scan@laben.com members would be angry if I sent the same
attachment to the list.  So perhaps as a courtesy if anyone else wants the
program they could contact you for a copy.
   So your wish is granted.  Here it is.

Phil Lippincott
www.aztek.com