Re: EXT :Re: SAMBA 3.5.5 issue

Thanks I finally figured it out. One of my LDAP services was down.

-----Original Message-----
From: Christoph Beyer [mailto:chbeyer@xxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Monday, November 21, 2011 2:51 AM
To: Seldon, Adrian (ES)
Cc: samba@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: EXT :Re:  SAMBA 3.5.5 issue

Hi,

you could try to get a token from your AD controller first with kinit
(check with klist) or use the debug function (net -d 3 ads join [...]) And
see what the exact reason for the failure is ...

best regards
 	~christoph

--
/*   Christoph Beyer     |   Office: Building 2b / 23     *\
  *   DESY                |    Phone: 040-8998-2317        *