How to use lxc-containrs to run samba tests.

Hi,

Actually I have to create multiple lxc-containers which will act as vm's
and I want all my vm's to read and write the file at same time.
Using samba I want to run smbtorture on all vm's at same time.
But the difficulty is that I want to combine these two i.e lxc-containers
and smbtorture both such that all the vm's start smbtorture at same time
and end at same time.

But in case of samba I have to create different users using "useradd -a"
but I want samba to take my vm's as users, and start the smbtorture.

Regards,
Nishant