Re: NT4 SP3 PDC with MS Exchange 5.5 to Samba 3.x ldapbac ked PDC and MS Exchange 5.5 still

Thanks for the advice - Good to know not to go down the trust relationship
path.  A seperate domain does sound like a good path.  Leave the existing
nt/exchange setup as just an email platform.  Users are likely to need to
login again once we move that email/calendar/contacts funtion to the cloud
anyway.

Gives a nice clean migration path - here is your new win7 pc and your new
login for it.

Though I've also considered not making the new win7 domain members anyway.
They are all going laptops and staff are somewhat mobile to highly mobile.
When the domain is not avilable because of poor network link quality or no
network at all laptop performance suffers.  I know this to be the case with
XP, I have no indication that its
any different with Win7.

Thanks
	Derek