Re: Mac OS X / MS Office save issues and possible .TemporaryItems fix

I just wanted to follow up and let the list know that pre-creating the .TemporaryItems folder on our shares and forcing rwx acls for all users appears to have fixed these issues for us and we're considering this issue closed.

Best,
Nathan Friedl