Re: LDAP: Mixing local and LDAP-Users

Hi Felipe,

thanks for you reply.

Once LDAP reports the user is present in the group, the system
should do the rest. :)

I'll try that.

If this isn't possible, is there a way to map more than one
group to the rid=512 (ntgroup="Domain Admins")?

That's also possible, you should use 'net groupmap'

I tried that already, but he keeps telling me that the ntgroup is already mapped (to another group).

At the moment, as a workaround, I created an LDAP-User and add him to the local Administrator group on every Win7 machine. So at least I can use LDAP to change the password, etc.

Regards,
Denis