Samba4 - Shared folder not showing security tab in windows explorer

 I am able to join Windows 7 work station to domain. I logged in as domain administrator in windows work station for testing. I am able to see netlogon, sysvol and the homes shared folders in the windows explorer in the client. However, I am not getting security tab when I right click on homes share and choose properties. Security tab is available when I right click and choose properties on netlogon and sysvol share. Security tab is missing only for the share I added in smb.conf. I tried changing the permissions on the /sambahome directory I have shared (please see ls -al /sambahome below). Spent whole day googling and trying various things. No luck so far. Highly appreciate any hint, help and guidance. Thanks for your time :-) Environment: Samba 4.0.3 compiled and installed and tested as per http://wiki.samba.org/index.php/Samba_AD_DC_HOWTOSamba installed on Ubuntu server 12.04 LTS on Intel 32, configured as DCServer file system: ext4 with mount options: user_xattr,acl,barri
 er=1Client: Windows 7 SP1 on Intel 64 ------------------------------------------------- /usr/local/samba/etc/smb.conf-------------------------------------------------
# Global parameters
[global]
        workgroup = WKG
        realm = WKG.MYWORLD.COM
        netbios name = CONTROLLER
        server services = s3fs, rpc, nbt, wrepl, ldap, cldap, kdc, drepl, winbind, ntp_signd, kcc, dnsupdate[netlogon]
        path = /usr/local/samba/var/locks/sysvol/wkg.myworld.com/scripts
        read only = No[sysvol]
        read only = No[homes]
        comment = Home Directories
        read only = No