Re: WINS doesn't work on some ip addresses in multihome setup

On 18:06:25 wrote Sebastian Suchanek:
> I guess that the problem has something to do with the "not adding
> non-broadcast interface tun0" debug message (tun0 is created by an
> OpenVPN daemon and set to 10.8.0.0/24), but how could this be
> avoided?
check with
netstat -uan |egrep '137|138'

where nmbd is listening. If nmbd is not attached to your tun0 interface,
you must turn of "interfaces" in smbd.conf, or use another vpn solution
which supports tap interfaces.

--

Regards
	Harry Jede